You are warmly invited to attend SELVIS monthly information group meetings. This is your opportunity to:
- Learn something new from a wide range of guest speakers
- Discuss issues which affect blind and partially sighted people living in Southwark.
- Socialise and share experiences with like-minded people
- Find out about upcoming events and activities from SELVIS and other sight loss organisations.
- Take part in focus groups and local engagement activities.
- Refreshments provided.
When: 23rd January 2019
Time: 1pm – 3pm
Where: John Harvard Library, 211 Borough High Street, London SE1 1JA.
Located very close to Borough tube station and bus routes 21, 35, 40, 133 and 343 stop near to the library.
For further information or to request a meeting point please contact Jessica Beal on 07866 926668 / 0203 815 3660