You are warmly invited to attend SELVIS monthly information group meetings. This is your opportunity to:
- Learn something new from a wide range of guest speakers
- Discuss issues which affect blind and partially sighted people living in Southwark.
- Socialise and share experiences with like-minded people
- Find out about upcoming events and activities from SELVIS and other sight loss organisations.
- Take part in focus groups and local engagement activities.
- Refreshments provided.
When: Wednesday 28th March, Wednesday 25th April, Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Time: 1pm – 3pm
Where: John Harvard Library, 211 Borough High Street, London SE1 1JA.
Cost £2 per meeting or £20 for a year’s membership
Located very close to Borough tube station and bus routes 21, 35, 40, 133 and 343 stop near to the library.
For further information or to request a meeting point please contact Jessica Beal on 07866 926668 / 0203 815 3660