South East London Vision (SELVIS) is a charity led by and for blind and partially sighted people in Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark, where there are over 7,000 people registered severely sight impaired/blind or sight impaired/partially sighted.
We address some of the priority needs faced by blind and partially sighted people, by:
- providing non-statutory support
- promoting self-determination and independence
- holding statutory services to account
Lewisham Group Meetings
You are warmly invited to attend SELVIS monthly information group meetings. This is your opportunity to:
- Learn something new from a wide range of guest speakers
- Discuss issues which affect blind and partially sighted people living in Lewisham.
- Socialise and share experiences with like-minded people
- Find out about upcoming events and activities from SELVIS and other sight loss organisations.
When: Every third Monday of the month
Monday 18th June 2018
Monday 16th July 2018
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Cost: £2 per session or £20 per year
Where: Place / Ladywell
261 Lewisham High Street, SE13 6NJ
Please note this is the new building which used to be Ladywell swimming baths. Our room is at the back of the building.
Nearest bus stop is Lewisham Fire Station served by bus routes 47, 54, 75, 136, 185, 199 and 208.
For further information or to request a meeting point please contact Jessica Beal on 07866 926668 / 0203 815 3660
Email: Jessica.Beal@SELVis.org.ukFIND OUT MORE
“Some visually impaired people feel isolated, finding it difficult to build support networks and have a social life. SELVIS aims to address this by bringing people together to enjoy a variety of activities and build social networks.”