South East London Vision (SELVIS) is a charity led by and for blind and partially sighted people in Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark, where there are over 7,000 people registered severely sight impaired/blind or sight impaired/partially sighted.
We address some of the priority needs faced by blind and partially sighted people, by:
- providing non-statutory support
- promoting self-determination and independence
- holding statutory services to account
Lambeth Vision Group Monthly meetings
You are cordially invited to our monthly SELVIS Lambeth Vision Group Meetings!
This is the perfect opportunity to:
- Learn something new, from the outstanding guest speakers
- Discuss issues that affect VI people living in Lambeth, with likeminded people
- Raffle (Prizes)
- Find out about upcoming events and activities
- Help to plan future Activities
- And above all, enjoy some delicious refreshments!
Thursday 19th July
1:30pm – 3:30pm
Elsie Naisbett Room
Stockwell Community Centre
1 Studley Road, London, SW4 6RA
Please note: The Centre is directly behind Stockwell tube station.
For further information or to request a meeting point, please contact Hassan Khan on
M: 078 1180 8145
Tel: 0203 815 3660FIND OUT MORE
“Some visually impaired people feel isolated, finding it difficult to build support networks and have a social life. SELVIS aims to address this by bringing people together to enjoy a variety of activities and build social networks.”