South East London Vision (SELVIS) is a charity led by and for blind and partially sighted people in Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark, where there are over 7,000 people registered severely sight impaired/blind or sight impaired/partially sighted.
We address some of the priority needs faced by blind and partially sighted people, by:
- providing non-statutory support
- promoting self-determination and independence
- holding statutory services to account
Greenwich Coffee Morning
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm
The Guardhouse, No 1 Street, Woolwich, London SE18 6GH
- Learn something new, from the outstanding guest speakers
- Make new friends
- Raffle (Prizes)
- Find out about upcoming events and activities
- And above all, enjoy some delicious refreshments!
Contact Hassan on Hassan.firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile 07811808145FIND OUT MORE
“Some visually impaired people feel isolated, finding it difficult to build support networks and have a social life. SELVIS aims to address this by bringing people together to enjoy a variety of activities and build social networks.”